Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

CRIMSON CORDS


Photo/Source 

After NYFW, I felt like an easier, more business-casual look to kick off this week.  These burgundy corduroy pants come in a skinny leg and a straight leg that each fit like a dream, and both styles come in tons of colors.  Speaking of selection, J. Crew Factory has just about the most incredible line-up of sweaters right now―and above I've included some that are currently on my fall wishlist.  This grey and burgundy color combination is one of my favorites of late, and when I spotted all three pieces in one place, I knew I needed to look no further... especially with those price tags.  Ba da bing.  

If corduroys and the untucked blouse look are too casual for your office, check out these burgundy wool dress pants and try tucking the shirt in.  The print on print action happening between the graphic sweater and striped blouse can still pop through via the exposed collar and cuffs.  Checkmate.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment